- 更多例句： 下一页
- His coat was sprinkled with cigarette ashes .
- I need a new coat -- or do i ?
- How could i be a detective in this coat ?
- He disembarrassed himself of his heavy coat .
- The coat does not sit properly across the shoulders .
- the work of applying something; "the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"; "a complete bleach requires several applications"; "the surface was ready for a coating of paint";
- a thin layer covering something; "a second coat of paint"
- a heavy fabric suitable for coats
- a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance); "the boat had a metallic finish"; "he applied a coat of a clear finish"; "when the finish is too thin it is difficult to apply evenly"