- 更多例句： 下一页
- The open spaces differ according to aspect .
- The world now began to wear a different aspect .
- This was a new aspect of the thing .
- Her aspect was fair and arresting .
- We should see both aspects of the problem .
- the feelings expressed on a person''s face; "a sad expression"; "a look of triumph"; "an angry face"
同义词：expression, look, facial expression, face
- a characteristic to be considered
- a distinct feature or element in a problem; "he studied every facet of the question"
- the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
同义词：view, prospect, scene, vista, panorama
- the beginning or duration or completion or repetition of the action of a verb