- in their view: 在他们的观点
- in this view: 从这个观点; 在这个观点中
- in view: 呈现在眼前; 在…看来; 在看得见的 ...
- I can not bring him to my point of view .
- What is your point of view on nuclear power ?
- She had a clear view of the house .
- The haze of distance improves the view .
- We each have a different point of view .
- the act of looking or seeing or observing; "he tried to get a better view of it"; "his survey of the battlefield was limited"
- graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept; "he painted scenes from everyday life"; "figure 2 shows photographic and schematic views of the equipment"
- outward appearance; "they look the same in outward view"
- the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated; "It is beyond the horizon of present knowledge"
- the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
同义词：aspect, prospect, scene, vista, panorama
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours"; "I am not of your persuasion"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?"
同义词：opinion, sentiment, persuasion, thought
- purpose; the phrase `with a view to'' means `with the intention of'' or `for the purpose of''; "he took the computer with a view to pawning it"
- a way of regarding situations or topics etc.; "consider what follows from the positivist view"
- a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof; "his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page"
- the range of the eye; "they were soon out of view"
- deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don''t see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
同义词：see, consider, reckon, regard
- look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem"
同义词：consider, look at
- see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"
同义词：watch, see, catch, take in