[ sait ]发音: 用"sight"造句
- a sight of: 非常多的
- at sight: 即期,见票即付; 见票兑付,即期兑付 ...
- at sight of: 一看见
- The ship came into sight out of the fog .
- He was sick for a sight of her by then .
- Sudden pity teared his sight .
- I know him by sight , but not to talk to .
- To-day, i am within sight of my heaven .
- the act of looking or seeing or observing; "he tried to get a better view of it"; "his survey of the battlefield was limited"
- the range of vision; "out of sight of land"
- the ability to see; the visual faculty
同义词：vision, visual sense, visual modality
- an instance of visual perception; "the sight of his wife brought him back to reality"; "the train was an unexpected sight"
- a range of mental vision; "in his sight she could do no wrong"
- anything that is seen; "he was a familiar sight on the television"; "they went to Paris to see the sights"
- (often followed by `of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
同义词：batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad
- catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes; "he caught sight of the king''s men coming over the ridge"
- take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)