- 更多例句： 下一页
- We are running your consumer survey now .
- Walden surveyed the breakfast table .
- Christine surveyed the room approvingly .
- They are surveying the finished picture .
- He includes everything in his survey .
- a detailed critical inspection
- the act of looking or seeing or observing; "he tried to get a better view of it"; "his survey of the battlefield was limited"
- short descriptive summary (of events)
- consider in a comprehensive way; "He appraised the situation carefully before acting"
- plot a map of (land)
- make a survey of; for statistical purposes
- hold a review (of troops)
同义词：review, go over
- look over carefully or inspect; "He surveyed his new classmates"
- keep under surveillance; "The police had been following him for weeks but they could not prove his involvement in the bombing"