- The late prime minister attended the ceremony .
- He promised to attend but then begged off .
- I will give you fairies to attend upon you .
- The entire household attended the departed one .
- You do us a great honor by attending .
- give heed (to); "The children in the audience attended the recital quietly"; "She hung on his every word"; "They attended to everything he said"
同义词：hang, advert, pay heed, give ear
- work for or be a servant to; "May I serve you?"; "She attends the old lady in the wheelchair"; "Can you wait on our table, please?"; "Is a salesperson assisting you?"; "The minister served the King for many years"
同义词：serve, attend to, wait on, assist
- take charge of or deal with; "Could you see about lunch?"; "I must attend to this matter"; "She took care of this business"
同义词：take care, look, see
- be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.; "She attends class regularly"; "I rarely attend services at my church"; "did you go to the meeting?"
- to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result; "Menuhin''s playing was attended by a 15-minute standing ovation"