1.(在某方面)帮助，援助，协助 (in, with)。
2.帮助某人做某事 (in doing sth; to do sth)。
3.搀扶(某人)上[下]车 (in) [out of] 扶(某人)站起 (to his foot) 给(小孩)喂食 (to)。 assist an architect in project 帮助设计师搞设计。 She assisted him in correcting [to correct] the proof. 她帮+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He will assist you to complete the task .
- She assisted him in correcting the proof .
- Sue was assisting jude very materially now .
- Those who assist are responsible art and part .
- She assisted him to correct the proof .
- (sports) the act of enabling another player to make a good play
- the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose; "he gave me an assist with the housework"; "could not walk without assistance"; "rescue party went to their aid"; "offered his help in unloading"
同义词：aid, assistance, help
- act as an assistant in a subordinate or supportive function
- work for or be a servant to; "May I serve you?"; "She attends the old lady in the wheelchair"; "Can you wait on our table, please?"; "Is a salesperson assisting you?"; "The minister served the King for many years"
同义词：serve, attend to, wait on, attend
- give help or assistance; be of service; "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"; "Can you help me carry this table?"; "She never helps around the house"