- AID ＝ Agency for International Development 〔美国〕国际开发署。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The old woman walks with the aid of a stick .
- He walks with the aid of a heavy stick .
- He crossed the river by the aid of a tree .
- These plows aid in paste mix agitation .
- The aid was a great boon for the country .
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
同义词：care, attention, tending
- the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose; "he gave me an assist with the housework"; "could not walk without assistance"; "rescue party went to their aid"; "offered his help in unloading"
同义词：assist, assistance, help
- a resource; "visual aids in teaching"
- money to support a worthy person or cause
同义词：economic aid, financial aid