- CARE ＝Cooperative for American Relief Everywhere 美国援外合作组织。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Since i am not crazy, i do not care .
- Would you care to come for a walk with me ?
- I do not care a sod for what people think .
- Installations you might care to visit ?
- Take care not to spill a drop of the medicine .
- activity involved in maintaining something in good working order; "he wrote the manual on car care"
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
同义词：attention, aid, tending
- attention and management implying responsibility for safety; "he is in the care of a bodyguard"
同义词：charge, tutelage, guardianship
- judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger; "he exercised caution in opening the door"; "he handled the vase with care"
同义词：caution, precaution, forethought
- a cause for feeling concern; "his major care was the illness of his wife"
- an anxious feeling; "care had aged him"; "they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction"
- be concerned with; "I worry about my grades"
- feel concern or interest; "I really care about my work"; "I don''t care"
- prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"
- be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can''t handle nuts"; "She managed her parents'' affairs after they got too old"
同义词：manage, deal, handle
- provide care for; "The nurse was caring for the wounded"