- 更多例句： 下一页
- Kurita's attention narrowed to saving himself .
- This would claim a good deal of your attention .
- Pay no attention to the arguments between us .
- He escaped attention by being silent .
- A newspaper headline caught his attention .
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
同义词：care, aid, tending
- a courteous act indicating affection; "she tried to win his heart with her many attentions"
- a motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together; assumed by military personnel during drill or review; "the troops stood at attention"
- the faculty or power of mental concentration; "keeping track of all the details requires your complete attention"
- the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
- a general interest that leads people to want to know more; "She was the center of attention"
Attention is the cognitive process of selectively concentrating on one aspect of the environment while ignoring other things. Attention has also been referred to as the allocation of processing resources.