- Already the snowblast's huge auger blades were engorging snow .
- Augers and unloaders will not work with low dry-matter silage .
- Auger design and manufacture of flight auger drill
- Testing method for the performance of full screw earth auger
- Soil investigation and sampling by auger borings
An auger is a drilling device, or drill bit, that usually includes a rotating helical screw blade called a "flighting" to act as a screw conveyor to remove the drilled out material. The rotation of the blade causes the material to move out of the hole being drilled.