- 更多例句： 下一页
- The bamboo huts here are all built on stilts .
- Be careful ! do n't jab his eye out with your bamboo pole .
- Everything there is made of bamboo .
- The bamboo stick has split .
- Every bamboo blind was drown to keep out the relentless sun .
- woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems; mature canes used for construction and furniture
- the hard woody stems of bamboo plants; used in construction and crafts and fishing poles
Bamboo (Bambuseae) is a tribe of flowering perennial evergreen plants in the grass family Poaceae, subfamily Bambusoideae, tribe Bambuseae. Giant bamboos are the largest members of the grass family.