be in a situation中文什么意思
- 更多例句： 下一页
- It ' s not nice . being in a situation you can ' t control , nobody likes it
- " to be or not to be " always is a questions mark dangling your mind when you are in a situation of " either a or b "
- Where the trustee - trader is in a situation described in the previous paragraph , it may still require payment of remuneration from the trustor
- The world is in a situation akin to sitting at the fault line between two tectonic plates straining against each other
- Then , can mid - and - small investors , which are in a situation that is more difficult to obtain capital profit , obtain more cash dividend