be in danger of中文什么意思
- He is in danger of losing his job .
- Amid the confused crossfire, washington is in danger of losing sight of the basic strategic issue involved .
- If i were in danger of life, you are the only man in all italy who would stretch out a finger to save me .
- This idealization would, however, disguise the fact that the thin web beneath the point load is in danger of buckling .
- Whatever there may be to wish otherwise in dr. grant would have been in danger of becoming worse in a more active and worldly profession。