- Just 45 minutes drive to the cbd and beaconsfield , berwick and narre warren train stations all conveniently located
- Benjamin disraeli , who became lord beaconsfield , was , in his youth , poor and struggling and passionately ambitious
- Second series of three master - classes presented by bill forsyth , terence davies and mamoun hassan with students from the national film and television school , beaconsfield
- The postmaster general , mr luk ping - chuen said , " this post office formerly known as beaconsfield house post office was temporarily relocated to harcourt road to make way for the redevelopment of the site occupied by the then beaconsfield house
- Bantam lyons prophesy who will win the saint leger . bloom walks on a net , covers his left eye with his left ear , passes through several walls , climbs nelson s pillar , hangs from the the ledge by his eyelids , eats twelve dozen oysters shells included , heals several sufferers from kings evil , contracts his face so as to resemble many historical personages , lord beaconsfield , lord byron , wat tyler , moses of egypt , moses maimonides , moses mendelssohn , henry irving , rip van winkle , rossuth , jean jacques rousseau , baron leopold rothschild , robinson crusoe , sherlock holmes , pasteur , turns each foot simultaneously in different directions , bids the tide turn back , eclipses the sun by extending his little finger
Beaconsfield is a market town and civil parish operating as a town council within the South Bucks district in Buckinghamshire, England. It lies northwest of Charing Cross in Central London, and south-east of the county town of Aylesbury.