1.有孔小珠，玻璃球； 〔pl. 〕 (成串的)念珠，数珠。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Beads of pain broke out on her forehead .
- The enemy's beaded forehead puckered doubtfully .
- The child had a little necklace on of gold beads .
- His face was covered with beads of sweat .
- Metal and glass beads may be removed by irrigation .
- a small ball with a hole through the middle
- a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
同义词：beading, beadwork, astragal
- a shape that is spherical and small; "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "beads of sweat on his forehead"
- string together like beads
- decorate by sewing beads onto; "bead the wedding gown"
- form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example