3.关系，影响，方面，联系 (on; upon); 意义。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- We have run out of petrol . what a bore !
- I gladly bear witness to his good character .
- The book does not say where he was born .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- He bore testimony to the prisoner's honesty .
- a rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
- heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
同义词：charge, heraldic bearing, armorial bearing
- dignified manner or conduct
同义词：comportment, presence, mien
- characteristic way of bearing one''s body; "stood with good posture"
- the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- relevant relation or interconnection; "those issues have no bearing on our situation"
- (of a structural member) withstanding a weight or strain