音标：[ 'bɛəriŋ ] 发音:
- We have run out of petrol . what a bore !
- I gladly bear witness to his good character .
- The book does not say where he was born .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- He bore testimony to the prisoner's honesty .
- I fail to see the bearing of that remark .
- Your banks should bear the brunt of it .
- A single branch may bear several catkins .
- I can bear testimony to his good character .
- The journal rubs against the bearing surface .
- a rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
- heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
同义词：charge, heraldic bearing, armorial bearing,
- dignified manner or conduct
同义词：comportment, presence, mien,
- characteristic way of bearing one''s body; "stood with good posture"
- the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- relevant relation or interconnection; "those issues have no bearing on our situation"
- (of a structural member) withstanding a weight or strain
- bearingとは意味：bearing n. (1) 態度, ふるまい. 【動詞＋】 ◆preserve a gentlemanly bearing 紳士的態度を保つ. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆His bearing was admirable. 彼の態度は見事だった ◆(a) decorous bearing 礼儀正しい態度 ◆He has a gentlemanly bearing. 彼のふるまいは紳士的だ ◆a ma...