(blended, blent ) 混合，搀合，混杂，掺杂；融合调和。 blend the ingredients in a recipe 按配方调料。 Sea and sky seemed to blend. 海天一色。 The red sofa did not blend with the purple wall. 这种红色沙发和紫色墙壁不调和。 blend whisky 调制威士忌酒。n.
混合；混合种；混合色；合成语；混纺纱。 tea of +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Rainbarrow had again become blended with night .
- Melt the butter and then blend in the flour .
- Which blend of coffee would you like ?
- The city is a happy blending of town and country .
- The sea and the sky seemed to blend into each other .
- the act of blending components together thoroughly
- a new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings; "`smog'' is a blend of `smoke'' and `fog''"; "`motel'' is a portmanteau word made by combining `motor'' and `hotel''"; "`brunch'' is a well-known portmanteau"
同义词：portmanteau word, portmanteau
- an occurrence of thorough mixing
- mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
同义词：flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
- combine into one; "blend the nuts and raisins together"; "he blends in with the crowd"; "We don''t intermingle much"
同义词：intermix, immingle, intermingle
- blend or harmonize; "This flavor will blend with those in your dish"; "This sofa won''t go with the chairs"
同义词：go, blend in
In linguistics, a blend is a word formed from parts of two or more other words. These parts are sometimes, but not always, morphemes.