- 更多例句： 下一页
- The androecium is borne on the fused corolla .
- The fuse acts as a safety device .
- There must be no kinks in the detonating fuse .
- All the lights have fused .
- Do not irritate her , she is on a short fuse today .
- any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
同义词：fuze, fusee, fuzee, primer, priming
- an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
同义词：electrical fuse, safety fuse
- mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
同义词：blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
- make liquid or plastic by heating; "The storm fused the electric mains"
- become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat; "The substances fused at a very high temperature"
- equip with a fuse; provide with a fuse
用户空间文件系统（Filesystem in Userspace，简称FUSE）是操作系统中的概念，指完全在用户态实现的文件系统。目前Linux通过内核模块对此进行支持。