- 更多例句： 下一页
- Winston had finished his bread and cheese .
- They did not have any bread at the baker 's .
- He broke a piece of bread from the loaf .
- Put the steamed bread over the fire for a while .
- He always bought two loaves of stale bread .
- food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked
同义词：breadstuff, staff of life
- informal terms for money
同义词：boodle, cabbage, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum
- cover with bread crumbs; "bread the pork chops before frying them"