3.〔B-〕＝John Bull 【天文学】金牛宫，金牛座。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He wouldn't like to fight with the bull .
- It was like a rag to a bull .
- He went off his head, like a mad bull with rage .
- He had a mother 's soul in body of bull
- You can't bull me into spilling anything .
- a serious and ludicrous blunder; "he made a bad bull of the assignment"
- mature male of various mammals of which the female is called `cow''; e.g. whales or elephants or especially cattle
- uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle
- obscene words for unacceptable behavior; "I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"; "what he said was mostly bull"
同义词：bullshit, Irish bull, horseshit, shit, crap, dogshit
- a formal proclamation issued by the pope (usually written in antiquated characters and sealed with a leaden bulla)
- the center of a target
- a large and strong and heavyset man; "he was a bull of a man"; "a thick-skinned bruiser ready to give as good as he got"
同义词：bruiser, strapper, Samson
- an investor with an optimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to rise and so buys now for resale later
- uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
同义词：cop, copper, fuzz, pig
- advance in price; "stocks were bulling"
- speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths; "The politician was not well prepared for the debate and faked it"
同义词：talk through one''s hat, bullshit, fake
- try to raise the price of stocks through speculative buying
- push or force; "He bulled through his demands"
A bull is an intact (i.e.