- 更多例句： 下一页
- Ornamental copper pans hung on the wall .
- Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc .
- Hammer copper into pots and pans .
- Nothing like that beer, when the coppers are hot .
- A thin sheet of copper is an example of a diathermic wall .
- any of various small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae having coppery wings
- a reddish-brown color resembling the color of polished copper
- uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
同义词：bull, cop, fuzz, pig
- a copper penny
- a ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element; occurs in various minerals but is the only metal that occurs abundantly in large masses; used as an electrical and thermal conductor
同义词：Cu, atomic number 29
- coat with a layer of copper
Copper is a chemical element with the symbol Cu (from ) and atomic number 29. It is a ductile metal with very high thermal and electrical conductivity.