- 更多例句： 下一页
- There was a beer bust just now .
- I'm going to have one last unholy bust .
- On your car you got a busted headlight .
- The financial panic busted many firms .
- Then for some reason they bust up .
- break open or apart suddenly and forcefully; "The dam burst"
- go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely"
同义词：break, wear, wear out, fall apart
- ruin completely; "He busted my radio!"
- separate or cause to separate abruptly; "The rope snapped"; "tear the paper"
同义词：tear, rupture, snap
- search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on; "The police raided the crack house"