- 更多例句： 下一页
- He heard the tap of canes and crutches .
- He propped his cane against the wall .
- Many teachers wish to abolish the cane .
- He would hear the lap of canes and crutches .
- The boy bent over to be caned .
- a stiff switch used to hit students as punishment
- a stick that people can lean on to help them walk
- a strong slender often flexible stem as of bamboos, reeds, rattans, or sugar cane
Cane is either of two genera of tall, perennial grasses with flexible, woody stalks from the family Poaceae, that grow throughout the world. The genera include species of bamboo.