音标：[ kein ] 发音:
过去式: caned 过去分词: caned 名词复数: canes 现在分词: caning
- He heard the tap of canes and crutches .
- He propped his cane against the wall .
- Many teachers wish to abolish the cane .
- He would hear the lap of canes and crutches .
- The boy bent over to be caned .
- An old man was walking with a cane .
- We really caned them in the last match .
- He carried a mahogany cane with a silver head to it .
- The fishermen used long, jointed, cane poles .
- He wants a sound caning .
- caneとは意味：cane n. つえ, ステッキ; むちによる体罰; サトウキビ. 【動詞＋】 ◆brandish a cane つえを振り回す ◆carry a cane つえを携える ◆flick a cane むちをピシッと振る ◆give sb the cane 人をむちで打つ ◆harvest sugar cane サトウキビを収穫する ◆He planted his cane and gazed ac...
Cane is either of two genera of tall, perennial grasses with flexible, woody stalks from the family Poaceae, that grow throughout the world. The genera include species of bamboo.