- 更多例句： 下一页
- We made the circuit of the old city walls .
- He'll put the word on a navy circuit .
- If it was too hot, it loosened the circuit .
- The commanding officer made a circuit of the camp .
- I hit the lunch-and-lecture circuit again .
- movement once around a course; "he drove an extra lap just for insurance"
- a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area; "they took an extended tour of Europe"; "we took a quick circuit of the park"; "a ten-day coach circuit of the island"
- an electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow
同义词：electrical circuit, electric circuit
- a racetrack for automobile races
- (law) a judicial division of a state or the United States (so-called because originally judges traveled and held court in different locations); one of the twelve groups of states in the United States that is covered by a particular circuit court of appeals
- the boundary line encompassing an area or object; "he had walked the full circumference of his land"; "a danger to all races over the whole circumference of the globe"
- an established itinerary of venues or events that a particular group of people travel to; "she''s a familiar name on the club circuit"; "on the lecture circuit"; "the judge makes a circuit of the courts in his district"; "the international tennis circuit"
- make a circuit; "They were circuiting about the state"