- 更多例句： 下一页
- Pruritus is one of the commonest symptoms .
- The humbler gentes had their common rites .
- Their only common bond is their poverty .
- Smith is a very common english surname .
- We divide both by their common divisor .
- having no special distinction or quality; widely known or commonly encountered; average or ordinary or usual; "the common man"; "a common sailor"; "the common cold"; "a common nuisance"; "followed common procedure"; "it is common knowledge that she lives alone"; "the common housefly"; "a common brand of soap"
- belonging to or participated in by a community as a whole; public; "for the common good"; "common lands are set aside for use by all members of a community"
- commonly encountered; "a common (or familiar) complaint"; "the usual greeting"
- being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language; "common parlance"; "a vernacular term"; "vernacular speakers"; "the vulgar tongue of the masses"; "the technical and vulgar names for an animal species"
- of or associated with the great masses of people; "the common people in those days suffered greatly"; "behavior that branded him as common"; "his square plebeian nose"; "a vulgar and objectionable person"; "the unwashed masses"
同义词：plebeian, vulgar, unwashed
- to be expected; standard; "common decency"
- lacking refinement or cultivation or taste; "he had coarse manners but a first-rate mind"; "behavior that branded him as common"; "an untutored and uncouth human being"; "an uncouth soldier--a real tough guy"; "appealing to the vulgar taste for violence"; "the vulgar display of the newly rich"
同义词：coarse, rough-cut, uncouth, vulgar
- common to or shared by two or more parties; "a common friend"; "the mutual interests of management and labor"
- of low or inferior quality or value; "of what coarse metal ye are molded"- Shakespeare; "produced...the common cloths used by the poorer population"