- community: n. 1.村社；社会，集体；乡镇，村 ...
- type: n. 1.型，类型，(工业产品的)品 ...
- community-type: 群落型
- Formations are often divided into subordinate community types characterized by their dominant species .
- The results indicated that the vegetation could be classified as 4 physiognomy types and 16 community types
- A total of 28 community types were found on these pre - islands , comprising of 12 hassocks , 7 shrubs , and 9 forests
- The characteristics of four main forest community types were analyzed by typical sampling technology , diversity and diversity were calculated with various calculation methods
- The structural diversity indices of all kinds of the community indicated that the community types , the other environmental factors , and human activity are main factors effecting structure diversity