- 更多例句： 下一页
- Law is developed by various communities .
- New york has always been a commercial community .
- Many rural communities are depressed .
- The meeting will be held in the community center .
- The whole community turned out to wipe out the four pests .
- (ecology) a group of interdependent organisms inhabiting the same region and interacting with each other
- a group of people living in a particular local area; "the team is drawn from all parts of the community"
- a group of nations having common interests; "they hoped to join the NATO community"
- a district where people live; occupied primarily by private residences
同义词：residential district, residential area
- common ownership; "they shared a community of possessions"
- agreement as to goals; "the preachers and the bootleggers found they had a community of interests"
同义词：community of interests