- 更多例句： 下一页
- The conclusion of the book is somewhat frenetic .
- This gloomy conclusion is actually the case .
- Edward's conclusion conforms with george's .
- This leads to some interesting conclusions .
- We can draw a few qualitative conclusions .
- the act of making up your mind about something; "the burden of decision was his"; "he drew his conclusions quickly"
- the act of ending something; "the termination of the agreement"
- an intuitive assumption; "jump to a conclusion"
- a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration; "a decision unfavorable to the opposition"; "his conclusion took the evidence into account"; "satisfied with the panel''s determination"
- the last section of a communication; "in conclusion I want to say..."
同义词：end, close, closing, ending
- the proposition arrived at by logical reasoning (such as the proposition that must follow from the major and minor premises of a syllogism)
- a final settlement; "the conclusion of a business deal"; "the conclusion of the peace treaty"
- event whose occurrence ends something; "his death marked the ending of an era"; "when these final episodes are broadcast it will be the finish of the show"
- the temporal end; the concluding time; "the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell"; "the market was up at the finish"; "they were playing better at the close of the season"
同义词：stopping point, finale, finis, finish, last, close