2.〔美国〕(股份有限)公司 (＝jointstock corporation)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Chrysler corporation ought to survive .
- Large corporations have the financial strength .
- The firm has ties with an american corporation .
- A corporation is treated by the law as an entity .
- All corporations must have some stated capital .
An incorporated entity is a separate legal entity that has been incorporated through a legislative or registration process established through legislation. Incorporated entities have legal rights and liabilities that are distinct from their shareholders,Definition of a "corporation" from Reference.
- corporatehrandadministrationforms 什么意思
- corporately 什么意思
- corporatephilosophy 什么意思
- corporateresponsibility 什么意思
- corporatio 什么意思
- corporation accounting：capital stock 什么意思
- corporation aggregate 什么意思
- corporation aircraft owners association 什么意思
- corporation at the land registry 什么意思
- corporation average fuel economy,cafe 什么意思