修正，改正；校正；矫正；〔古语〕惩罚；勘误表，补正。 a copy disfigured by numerous corrections 修改得一塌糊涂的文稿。 first correction of proofs (校样的)初校，头校。 a free air correction海平校正数。 Gregorian corrections 【天文学】格列高里改正历，阳历。 a steering correction【火箭】控制信号，稳定信号。 under+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The variation of the corrections is typical .
- The correction is relatively small .
- We try to find a correction to the frequency of waves .
- Readers make the corrections pointed out in the table of errata .
- I speak under correction .
- the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake; setting right
- treatment of a specific defect; "the correction of his vision with eye glasses"
- the act of punishing; "the offenders deserved the harsh discipline they received"
- a drop in stock market activity or stock prices following a period of increases; "market runups are invariably followed by a correction"
- something substituted for an error
- a rebuke for making a mistake
- a quantity that is added or subtracted in order to increase the accuracy of a scientific measure