- 更多例句： 下一页
- The cuckoo lays its eggs in other birds' nests .
- Instinct impels the cuckoo to migrate .
- The cuckoo is a herald of spring .
- A cuckoo began calling from a hawthorn tree .
- It just seems kind of funny a cuckoo like him and a smart little guy like you traveling together .
- any of numerous European and North American birds having pointed wings and a long tail
- a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
同义词：fathead, goof, goofball, bozo, jackass, goose, twat, zany
- repeat monotonously, like a cuckoo repeats his call
The cuckoos are a family, Cuculidae, of near passerine birds. The order Cuculiformes, in addition to the cuckoos, also includes the turacos (family Musophagidae, sometimes treated as a separate order, Musophagiformes).