[ 'saikl ]发音: 用"cycle"造句
- cycle by: cycle逐周期
- no cycle: 无固定循环
- control cycle; management cycle: 管理周期
- A cow's estrus cycle averages 21 days .
- The trough is the lowest level of the cycle .
- Main memory cycle time has bottomed out .
- He steered his cycle into archway road .
- The life cycle is summarized in table 16 .
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
同义词：bicycle, bike, wheel
- a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon; "a year constitutes a cycle of the seasons"
- a periodically repeated sequence of events; "a cycle of reprisal and retaliation"
- a series of poems or songs on the same theme; "Schubert''s song cycles"
- the unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second
同义词：hertz, Hz, cycle per second, cycles/second, cps
- an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs; "the never-ending cycle of the seasons"