- 更多例句： 下一页
- This declaration was slightly ambiguous .
- May i have you luggage declaration ?
- This declaration a little relieved my abashment .
- The declaration was published in august 1687 .
- The following entry would be made at the declaration date .
- a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote
- a statement that is emphatic and explicit (spoken or written)
- a formal public statement; "the government made an announcement about changes in the drug war"; "a declaration of independence"
同义词：announcement, proclamation, annunciation
- (law) unsworn statement that can be admitted in evidence in a legal transaction; "his declaration of innocence"
- (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- a statement of taxable goods or of dutiable properties