- 更多例句： 下一页
- Ab extends by 2mm and bc contracts by 2mm .
- Speech makes more use of contracted forms .
- They want my john hancock on the contract .
- The contract was terminable by either party .
- The vendor signs a contract with the purchaser .
- a variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid
- a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law
- (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness; "He got AIDS"; "She came down with pneumonia"; "She took a chill"
- become smaller or draw together; "The fabric shrank"; "The balloon shrank"
- reduce in scope while retaining essential elements; "The manuscript must be shortened"
同义词：abridge, foreshorten, abbreviate, shorten, cut, reduce
- make or become more narrow or restricted; "The selection was narrowed"; "The road narrowed"
- compress or concentrate; "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
- enter into a contractual arrangement
- make smaller; "The heat contracted the woollen garment"
- squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
同义词：compress, constrict, squeeze, compact, press
- engage by written agreement; "They signed two new pitchers for the next season"
同义词：sign, sign on, sign up
A contract is an agreement having a lawful object entered into voluntarily by two or more parties, each of whom intends to create one or more legal obligations between or among them. The elements of a contract are "offer" and "acceptance" by "competent persons" having legal capacity who exchange "consideration" to create "mutuality of obligation.