- 更多例句： 下一页
- I should fall down and die in the woods .
- My will to talk to him gradually died .
- Wild fruit kept us from dying of starvation .
- The child 's sobs gradually died down .
- She is dying to know where you have been .
- a small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces; used in gambling to generate random numbers
- a device used for shaping metal
- a cutting tool that is fitted into a diestock and used for cutting male (external) screw threads on screws or bolts or pipes or rods
- suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense); "Whosoever..believes in me shall never die"
- disappear or come to an end; "Their anger died"; "My secret will die with me!"
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
同义词：decease, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire, pass, kick the bucket, cash in one''s chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it
- stop operating or functioning; "The engine finally went"; "The car died on the road"; "The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town"; "The coffee maker broke"; "The engine failed on the way to town"; "her eyesight went after the accident"
同义词：fail, go bad, give way, give out, conk out, go, break, break down
- lose sparkle or bouquet; "wine and beer can pall"
同义词：pall, become flat
- to be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- cut or shape with a die; "Die out leather for belts"
- be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame; "I was dying with embarrassment when my little lie was discovered"; "We almost died laughing during the show"
- languish as with love or desire; "She dying for a cigarette"; "I was dying to leave"
- feel indifferent towards; "She died to worldly things and eventually entered a monastery"
- suffer or face the pain of death; "Martyrs may die every day for their faith"
Die usually refers to the cessation of life.