- 更多例句： 下一页
- It must be very difficult at sea, too .
- Doing so may be difficult in practice .
- It is difficult to obtain reliable evidence .
- The contact resistance is difficult to measure .
- The book is too difficult for me to read .
- not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure; "a difficult task"; "nesting places on the cliffs are difficult of access"; "difficult times"; "why is it so hard for you to keep a secret?"
- hard to control; "a difficult child", "an unmanageable situation"