无法处理的，难办理的，难收拾的；难管理的，难应付的，难弄的；(孩子)不听话的。 the unmanageable situation 难收拾的局势。 an unmanageable horse劣马。adv.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Such a list would be unmanageable .
- His system was somewhat unmanageable .
- This made him more defiant and unmanageable than ever .
- The concept of a continuous spectrum is obviously unmanageable graphically .
- Her only worry was herb, who had become more unmanageable than ever since the squatting .
- hard to control; "a difficult child", "an unmanageable situation"
- difficult to use or handle or manage because of size or weight or shape; "we set about towing the unwieldy structure into the shelter"; "almost dropped the unwieldy parcel"