- 更多例句： 下一页
- Tetanus is a disease characterized by uncontrollable spasms of voluntary muscles .
- Uncontrollable exclamations of rage were breaking out from half the people in the room .
- She is a wild uncontrollable girl , but that new school should knock some senses into her .
- He had an almost uncontrollable impulse to stand up and do one of his routines, dazzle them, show them what real talent looked like .
- I heard it was a case of uncontrollable flatulence
- impossible to repress or control; "an irrepressible chatterbox"; "uncontrollable laughter"
- incapable of being controlled or managed; "uncontrollable children"; "an uncorrectable habit"
- of persons; "the little boy''s parents think he is spirited, but his teacher finds him unruly"
同义词：indocile, ungovernable, unruly
- difficult to solve or alleviate; "uncontrollable pain"