- 更多例句： 下一页
- Redundancies are one element in discharges .
- Kennedy frequently discharged his rifle .
- The members of the jury were discharged .
- The gun discharged into the ground .
- Product solids are discharged continuously .
- the act of discharging a gun
同义词：firing, firing off
- a formal written statement of relinquishment
- the termination of someone''s employment (leaving them free to depart)
同义词：dismissal, dismission, firing, liberation, release, sack, sacking
- the act of venting
- the sudden giving off of energy
- the pouring forth of a fluid
- electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
同义词：spark, arc, electric arc, electric discharge
- any of several bodily processes by which substances go out of the body; "the discharge of pus"
- a substance that is emitted or released
- eliminate (a substance); "combustion products are exhausted in the engine"; "the plant releases a gas"
同义词：exhaust, expel, eject, release
- become empty or void of its content; "The room emptied"
- pronounce not guilty of criminal charges; "The suspect was cleared of the murder charges"
同义词：acquit, assoil, clear, exonerate, exculpate
- release from military service
- cause to go off; "fire a gun"; "fire a bullet"
- go off or discharge; "The gun fired"
同义词：fire, go off
- pour forth or release; "discharge liquids"
- remove the charge from
- leave or unload; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"
同义词：drop, drop off, set down, put down, unload
- free from obligations or duties
- complete or carry out; "discharge one''s duties"