2.传播(知识、病菌等)；散布(谣言等)；【物理学】使(光线)色散，使弥散。 disperse the crowd 驱散人群。 a book dispersed throughout the world 传布全世界的一本书。 disperse knowledge 传播知识。 the fog dispersed by the wind 被风驱散的雾气。 Her sweet words+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- When the boss falls from power , his lackeys disperse .
- Her sweet words dispersed his melancholy .
- An increased velocity is randomly dispersed .
- The police dispersed the demonstrators .
- The clouds were then dispersing across the sky .
- cause to separate; "break up kidney stones"; "disperse particles"
同义词：break up, scatter
- cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
同义词：circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, pass around
- distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
同义词：scatter, sprinkle, dot, dust
- separate (light) into spectral rays; "the prosm disperses light"
- move away from each other; "The crowds dispersed"; "The children scattered in all directions when the teacher approached";
同义词：dissipate, scatter, spread out
- to cause to separate and go in different directions; "She waved her hand and scattered the crowds"
同义词：dissipate, dispel, break up, scatter
Disperse is a Christian Rock band from Southern Indiana. The band was formerly known, with an adjusted roster, as "Stuff.