- 更多例句： 下一页
- The teeth of the saw were clogged with saw dust .
- Another of my great ideas bites the dust !
- The wagon and mules were covered with dust .
- They are watering the street to lay the dust .
- The mould is then covered to exclude dust .
- fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air; "the furniture was covered with dust"
- free microscopic particles of solid material; "astronomers say that the empty space between planets actually contains measurable amounts of dust"
- the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
同义词：debris, junk, rubble, detritus
- remove the dust from; "dust the cabinets"
- rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape; "The artist dusted the charcoal drawing down to a faint image"
- distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
同义词：scatter, sprinkle, dot, disperse
- cover with a light dusting of a substance; "dust the bread with flour"