1.博士〔略作 D. 或 Dr.〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The doctor diagnosed the illness as pneumonia .
- Some doctors are pretty puny characters .
- The man's inadequate--he's no doctor .
- Doctors were summoned to stop the contagion .
- I 've no inclinations towards life as a doctor .
- children take the roles of physician or patient or nurse and pretend they are at the physician''s office; "the children explored each other''s bodies by playing the game of doctor"
- a licensed medical practitioner; "I felt so bad I went to see my doctor"
同义词：doc, physician, MD, Dr., medico
- a person who holds Ph.D. degree (or the equivalent) from an academic institution; "she is a doctor of philosophy in physics"
- give medical treatment to
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
同义词：repair, mend, fix, bushel, furbish up, restore, touch on
- alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive; "Sophisticate rose water with geraniol"
同义词：sophisticate, doctor up