- 更多例句： 下一页
- She turned the chair on its side to repair it .
- The roof needs attention , i.e. to be repaired .
- The house adjacent to ours is under repairs .
- The fencing of the farm was in poor repair .
- The ancient pagoda is undergoing repairs .
- the act of putting something in working order again
同义词：fix, fixing, fixture, mend, mending, reparation
- a frequently visited place
同义词：haunt, hangout, resort, stamping ground
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
同义词：animate, recreate, reanimate, revive, renovate, quicken, vivify, revivify
- set straight or right; "remedy these deficiencies"; "rectify the inequities in salaries"; "repair an oversight"
同义词：rectify, remediate, remedy, amend
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
同义词：mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish up, restore, touch on
- move, travel, or proceed toward some place; "He repaired to his cabin in the woods"
- make amends for; pay compensation for; "One can never fully repair the suffering and losses of the Jews in the Third Reich"; "She was compensated for the loss of her arm in the accident"
同义词：compensate, recompense, indemnify
- repaint personage 什么意思
- repaint plans to release 什么意思
- repaint the front 什么意思
- repainted wreck 什么意思
- repainting 什么意思
- repair (underwater ) 什么意思
- repair - audiovisual equipment repairman 什么意思
- repair - automotive apparatus technician 什么意思
- repair - automotive electrical repairman 什么意思
- repair - automotive electrician 什么意思