- 更多例句： 下一页
- I left their employ after an argument .
- You could employ your spare time better .
- The police employed force to open the door .
- Tree thinning was employed in later years .
- It then occurred to her to employ him in reading .
- the state of being employed or having a job; "they are looking for employment"; "he was in the employ of the city"
- put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose; "use your head!"; "we only use Spanish at home"; "I can''t use this tool"; "Apply a magnetic field here"; "This thinking was applied to many projects"; "How do you utilize this tool?"; "I apply this rule to get good results"; "use the plastic bags to store the food"; "He doesn''t know how to use a computer"
同义词：use, utilize, utilise, apply
- engage or hire for work; "They hired two new secretaries in the department"; "How many people has she employed?"