- 更多例句： 下一页
- The engine puffed out of the station .
- Do not make the engine run fast when not in gear .
- Waves of heat danced above the engine hood .
- Engines will not run without lubricants .
- One of the aircraft 's engines cut out .
- motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- an instrument or machine that is used in warfare, such as a battering ram, catapult, artillery piece, etc.; "medieval engines of war"
- a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
同义词：locomotive, locomotive engine, railway locomotive
- something used to achieve a purpose; "an engine of change"