- This made author entry compulsory .
- This dictionary has over 140,000 entries .
- She moved cautiously along the entry .
- I will have to check the entries in the ledger .
- There is no entry in his diary for that day .
- the act of entering; "she made a grand entrance"
同义词：entrance, entering, ingress, incoming
- the act of beginning something new; "they looked forward to the debut of their new product line"
同义词：introduction, debut, first appearance, launching, unveiling
- something that provides access (to get in or get out); "they waited at the entrance to the garden"; "beggars waited just outside the entryway to the cathedral"
同义词：entrance, entranceway, entryway, entree
- an item inserted in a written record
- something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition); "several of his submissions were rejected by publishers"; "what was the date of submission of your proposal?"
- a written record of a commercial transaction
同义词：accounting entry, ledger entry