- This is a letter of proper submission .
- The children were beaten into submission .
- In my submission , the witness is lying .
- You will not find safty in submission .
- The alternatives are death and submission .
- the act of submitting; usually surrendering power to another
- (law) a contention presented by a lawyer to a judge or jury as part of the case he is arguing
- an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- a legal document summarizing an agreement between parties in a dispute to abide by the decision of an arbiter
- something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition); "several of his submissions were rejected by publishers"; "what was the date of submission of your proposal?"
- the feeling of patient, submissive humbleness
- the condition of having submitted to control by someone or something else; "the union was brought into submission"; "his submission to the will of God"